Are you thinking about buying a house this year? If so, here are some tips you may not know about:
- If you are a veteran, you can purchase a home with 0% down
- If your credit isn’t top notch, you might be able to buy a home using an FHA loan which only has a 3.5% down payment and lower FICO credit score requirement
- If you have a high/good credit score, you might be able to use a conventional loan with only 3% down
- If you want to buy in a more rural community of the Austin metro, you may qualify for a 0% down payment
- If you need down payment assistance, check out this link to see if one of their options will work for you: Down Payment Resource
- If you don’t have any funds for a down payment, we can direct you to certain lenders who have several grant programs that can assist with the down payment and home purchase closing costs.
Contact the Thomas & Kauffman Team today at either 512-730-1252 (phone/text) or via email at info@AustinTxHomeSales.com so we can go over any of the options above. Let us help you get into the home of your dreams before 2019 ends!