The world's largest real estate franchise by agent count
Interesting facts about the “Texas Triangle”: The triangular region framed in by the Texas cities of
Austin, Dallas–Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio is experiencing a wave of
growth of historic proportions more than anywhere in the world. Consider
1. In 2020, the population of the Texas Triangle reached nearly
5. San Antonio is bigger geographically than New York City and
6. Houston has a bigger population than Colorado and 34 other
7. Four of the top ten metro statistical areas are in Texas.
8. The Texas economy is on fire. The state added 660,000 new
jobs last year – more jobs than any other, and twice the number of new jobs
compared to its historical average. With Dallas by far leading the growth.
9. 50,000 jobs a month, I mean, that’s almost 2,000 jobs a day
every day of the week for an entire year.
10. No state income tax
11. The Tex-a-plex is home to over 50 Fortune 500
companies. And has more Fortune 1000 companies than any other state.
12. At $2.4 TRILLION, Texas is ranked as the 9th
largest economy among nations of the world by GDP, ahead of Canada, South
Korea, Russia, and Australia.
13. Texas is the largest exporter of goods in the
14. Dallas is home to the fourth most BILLIONAIRES in
15. Houston has more than 5,000 energy related firms
and is the energy capital of the world.