Many Realtors use the 3 “Ps” method to sell your home: Put a sign in your yard, Put your home in the MLS, and Pray that it sells!
Doesn’t your home deserve more than this?! List your home with the Robert Kauffman Team and you will get all of the typical marketing services like a “For Sale” sign; home information put in the Austin MLS with pictures; home flyers; etc.
In addition, our team will do the following steps (& more) to ensure your home sells for top dollar in minimum time…all at our expense:
- Email flyer sent to all Austin area Realtors informing them of your new listing;
- Provide 3 contact methods on our “For Sale” yard sign: our cell phone; our office phone where duty agents are on call 7 days a week; and use a text code so buyers can instantly get full listing details about your home 24/7;
- “Just Listed” postcards sent to 100 of your neighbors;
- Put 35+ pictures of your home taken by a PROFESSIONAL photographer into our MLS (many Realtors still use a cell phone to take pics);
- Place link in our MLS to a full, 3D WALK-THROUGH video (click on “3D Walkthrough” at top of page) of your home. 85% of home buyers want these but only 15% of Realtors use them. This gives home buyers anywhere in the world the ability to clearly and easily see the layout of your home. Therefore, your home showings are limited to only serious home buyers reducing the time you have to get your home ready to show;
- Optimize your home’s presence on the internet. 92% of all home buyers start their search on the internet so this is vital to any home seller. Using our Keller Williams proprietary listing system, your home is broadcast to over 300 of the most popular home websites for buyers to find;
- Pay someone to stage your home. We utilize our exclusive “2-step blue tape process” reducing the stress of knowing “where to start” in getting your home ready for the market. It is a proven fact that staged homes sell faster and for more money (see “The Impact Staging Your Home Has on Your Sale Price“);
- Provide an interactive, 3D floor plan of your home so potential buyers can see the layout;
- Make a color map showing the Neighborhood Amenities Map (ie-schools, shopping, transportation, etc) around your home. With Austin’s strong in-migration of new people it isn’t unusual for home buyers to not be familiar with your neighborhood;
- Hold Open Houses so buyers can view your home in person (7% of homes are sold via an open house);
- Pay for a home seller’s Residential Service Contract. This will protect you from unforeseen home mechanical breakdowns (ie-heating/AC system, water heater, dishwasher, etc) until you sell and close on your home;
- Provide you with a search of homes comparable to yours so we can both see what your competition is doing while your home is on the market;
- Send a questionnaire to all Realtors who show your home requesting feedback;
- Provide you with a link to your own personal web page which shows you when I’ve done all of the items above so you can make sure I am fulfilling my promises to you.
The Robert Kauffman Team will do all of the above items and more to get your home sold fast and for top dollar. Don’t you deserve the best to get your home sold?